Hanne @ Ngatea Primary School
Hello my name is Hanne I am a year 7
Pages
Home
My Lerner Profile 2017
Thursday, 23 August 2018
Cross country reflection
1 comment:
Unknown
24 August 2018 at 16:15
Awesome creation for your Cross Country reflection Hanne!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello in 5 different languages
Kia Ora - Maori - Hello Hallo - Duch - Hello Helo - Welsh - Hello Magandang Araw - Philippino - Hello Daak - Flemish - Hello
Weekly reflection
I feel like my brain has exploded because I can hardly concentrate.
My Homework Challenge Update Term 4 Week 8
⏳My Homework Challenge Update⌛ At the start I thought that I could do a hour glass. But then I thought it would be a bit hard with sand s...
Awesome creation for your Cross Country reflection Hanne!
ReplyDelete