The TMO is a place to work independently or to read a book.
The Corporate box is a space to meet with the teacher or work on some creative things.
The Club rooms is for meeting with a teacher, collaborative work or independent work.
The Infield is a space to work on art/crafty stuff, meeting with a teacher or collaborative work.
The Stadium is for class meetings, collaborative work or meeting with a teacher.
I think it's important to have different spaces for different learning because some people learn differently as some people work better in quiet spaces.
Wednesday, 17 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Kia Ora - Maori - Hello Hallo - Duch - Hello Helo - Welsh - Hello Magandang Araw - Philippino - Hello Daak - Flemish - Hello
-
⏳My Homework Challenge Update⌛ At the start I thought that I could do a hour glass. But then I thought it would be a bit hard with sand s...
-
1. I take a lot of pride in what I do: LION 2. ANAGRAM (mixed up word): hlcaneeom: CHAMELEON 3. I have leathery s...

No comments:
Post a Comment